It’s almost like a tradition, start the year thinking about how will be the calendar for this year…
This year I’m pretty happy with the result and I can’t believe that I finished the 12 pages in a weekend.
The images were generated using a Processing sketch that I coded. The idea was to generate random bezier curves and play with colours to fill the shapes. Each time I run the code a new image is generated so the result is never the same. Once I run the code, I choose different images and I saved it:
When I saw the different layers that the code generates I though about printed it in a kind of translucent material:
And finally, I really like how it looks and that’s why I decided to use this printed image for the calendar of this year 🙂